Sweetheart Quotes; short and may give you a heads up what to say to your sweetheart.
Are you a hopeless romantic? Or maybe you can’t find the best words to express your passions and romantic feelings. If either is the case or for other reasons, consider using one of the best sweetheart quotes below. It’s a time tested way to convey your message to your very special someone.
You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.
13. Male figure skating is different than female figure skating; we’re not America’s sweetheart.
― Scott Hamilton
14. Who wants to shake the hand of the first man to put it to America’s sweetheart.
― John Agar
15. I was born in L.A. County Hospital, but I grew up in Pasadena. I married my 8th grade sweetheart, Marcia.
― Stephen J. Cannell
16. It’s true: I married my college sweetheart. We were so lucky to find each other at such a young age.
― Julie Ann Emery
17. Gleason was a rough guy. Like all of these comics, I have never known one who is a sweetheart all the way through.
― Howard Deutch
18. Then I grew up and fell in love, I asked my sweetheart, ‘what lies ahead?
― Jay Livingston
19. I’m not like a gay icon or America’s gay sweetheart. I’m just America’s sweetheart, and I’m just an icon.
― Adam Rippon
20. I love Andrew Weatherall; he’s so real and uncompromising and a sweetheart.
― Roisin Murphy
21. “Sweetheart, I love you as if you were possible.”
― Nitya Prakash
22. They say sweethearts and squabbles are like flowers and rain. Takes both to make it springtime.
― Pamela Morsi
23. That’s my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that’s where my home is.
― Nicholas Sparks
24. It’s a long life, sweetheart, and time heals all wounds.
― Cheryl Strayed
25. I’d rather be an old man’s sweetheart than a young man’s fool.
― Candi Staton
26. All knots that lovers tie are tied to sever. Here shall your sweetheart lie, untrue for ever.
― Neville Goddard
27. “Give yourself away sometimes, sweetheart, There’s so much of you.”
― Casey McQuiston
28. “Sweetheart, you broke me in an unexpected way, with that hug.”
― Nitya Prakash
29. Working with John Stamos is a ton of fun. He’s just the biggest sweetheart – and he’s just still gorgeous as can be. Such a hottie!
― Christina Milian
30. Jessica Lange is a sweetheart, the nicest lady in the world. She has a Poodle named Jack.
― Evan Peters
31. “Sweetheart, I hope you never waste even a moment of your life on someone who doesn’t deserve you.”
― Nitya Prakash
32. “But in my head I can hear Haymitch’s smug, if slightly exasperated, words: “Yes, that’s what I’m looking for, sweetheart.”
― Suzanne Collins
33. They talk of a man betraying his country, his friends, his sweetheart. There must be a moral bond first. All a man can betray is his conscience.
― Joseph Conrad
A Bonus Sweetheart Quote without the Sweetheart
You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
Two Sweetheart Quotes that Bring out the Worst in Politicians
What’s a sweetheart deal? Just in case you don’t know or aren’t sure here’s what Wikipedia says about it:
A sweetheart deal or sweetheart contract is a contractual agreement, usually worked out in secret, that greatly benefits some of the parties while inappropriately disadvantaging other parties or the public at large.
Bank of America is to sweetheart loans and Democratic Party payoffs as Paula Deen is to sugar and bacon grease.
― Michelle Malkin
Millions of Americans are struggling to pay their mortgages. They have a right to know whether members of Congress receive sweetheart deals in order to pay for theirs.
― Jeb Hensarling
Two Sweetheart Poems; Which applies to You?
“All knots that lovers tie
Are tied to sever.
Here shall your sweetheart lie,
Untrue for ever.”
― A.E. Housman
“When two tears fall
From each eye apart,
Yet they join after all
To form a sweetheart.”
― Ana Claudia Antunes
44 Best Graffiti Quotes in Words Images and Colorful Graffiti Art
We’ve all seen graffiti at one time or another. It often depends on the neighborhood, but not always. Graffiti quotes are sometimes the sayings written on walls or other surfaces. They may be within an image or just by themselves. Graffiti quotes are also written quotes about graffiti.
plural of graffito.
(used with a plural verb) markings, as initials, slogans, or drawings, written, spray-painted, or sketched on a sidewalk, wall of a building or public restroom, or the like: These graffiti are evidence of the neighborhood’s decline.
(used with a singular verb) such markings as a whole or as constituting a particular group: Not much graffiti appears around here these days.
pl n singular -to (-təʊ)
(sometimes with singular verb) drawings, messages, etc, often obscene, scribbled on the walls of public lavatories, advertising posters, etc
archaeol inscriptions or drawings scratched or carved onto a surface, esp rock or pottery
“Should graffiti be judged on the same level as modern art? Of course not: It’s way more important than that..”
Graffiti (both singular and plural; is writing or drawings made on a wall or other surface, usually as a form of artistic expression, without permission and within public view. Graffiti ranges from simple written words to elaborate wall paintings, and has existed since ancient times, with examples dating back to ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, and the Roman Empire.
Graffiti: Art or vandalism?
by CBS Sunday Morning
Published on Youtube on Mar 30, 2014
When people hear the word graffiti, many no doubt think of vandalism, but these days a growing number of enthusiasts are calling it art. Rita Braver tours a N.Y. museum exhibit of graffiti, some of which is worth upwards of $100,000.
“Look at the blogosphere – the biggest lavatory wall in the universe, a palimpsest of graffiti and execration.”
― A.C. Grayling
Mostly Short Quotes about Graffiti and some Crazy Graffiti Images
1. “My graffiti really comes more from a May ’68, sort of Situationist vibe than the hip-hop world. I think a real graffiti artist would find me a poser.”
― Mike Mills
2. “I grew up around New York, graffiti culture.”
― Adrien Brody
3. “I’m a painter. I was a graffiti artist, and I painted all over the world.”
― Olivier Megaton
4. “Graffiti is linear, and it’s done with a pencil, and it’s like writing on walls.”
― Cy Twombly
5. “I hate graffiti. It’s not yours – don’t draw on it! Is it that hard to comprehend?”
― Chad Michael Murray
6. “Gray hair is God’s graffiti.”
― Bill Cosby
7. “Law breaking, graffiti artist, dumb jock that I am, I’m pretty socially conscious.”
― Duff Goldman
8. “A tattoo is graffiti on the temple of the body.”
― Gordon B. Hinckley
9. “Graffiti art brings you back to your human skills – your spirit and what your being is really about.”
11. “After pop art, graffiti is probably the biggest art movement in recent history to have such an impact on culture.”
― Jeffrey Deitch
12. “When I was 12, I decided to become a musician. ‘Physical Graffiti’ was the first album I ever owned.”
― Jeff Buckley
13. “The parts of graffiti I like are really antagonizing still – it’s not something that a museum would really embrace.”
― Barry McGee
“14. ‘American Graffiti’ was unpleasant because of the fact that there was no money, no time, and I was compromising myself to death.”
― George Lucas
15. “I’ve heard my work called ‘bold’ and ‘graffiti-like,’ but for me it is always instinctual. I start with a shape or a colour and go from there.”
― Paloma Picasso
16. “Graffiti writers were the most interesting people in hip hop. They were the mad scientists, the mad geniuses, the weird ones.”
― Adam Mansbach
17. “I have a company that does design and animation, so obviously graffiti is definitely an intricate part of what we admire and respect in the art world.”
– Mick Ebeling
18. “When I listen to ‘Workinonit’ or ‘Two Can Win’ or ‘Anti-American Graffiti,’ it takes me to another place and gets me out of my head.”
– Isom Innis
“19. I watched a lot of movies about teenagers, including ‘The Last Picture Show,’ ‘American Graffiti,’ ‘Rumblefish.’ It’s one of my favorite genres.”
– Gia Coppola
20. “People say graffiti is ugly, irresponsible and childish… but that’s only if it’s done properly.”
21. “Graffiti is beautiful; like a brick in the face of a cop.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
22. “If it takes more than 5 minutes, its not graffiti.”
― Mint Serf
23. “I laugh at the way some people think graffiti is all selfish tagging and vandalism. Thoughtful street art is like good fiction – it speaks out on behalf of everyone, for us all to see.”
― Carla H. Krueger
24. “Graffiti, citizens, is the name for the way capitalists deface their public buildings.”
― Adam Johnson
25. “If today i was a graffiti, i would be one on a train that goes to the South of France.”
― Alain Bremond-Torrent
26. “Everybody’s trying to leave their mark on the world. That’s why there’s graffiti and babies.”
― Kristen Schaal
27. “Graffiti doesn’t exist unless someone got a photo, because it’s gone immediately.”
― Jeffrey Deitch
28. “Graffiti is one of the few tools you have if you have almost nothing.”
29. “Some people are enraged, and some people are applauding. If there were a mission statement for graffiti, that would be it.”
― Barry McGee
30. “If Graffiti is art and art is a crime then how come piccaso never done time?”
― Melvin Glover
31. “Graffiti is a pathetic attempt at anonymous recognition.”
― Randall Dale Adams
32. “Poetry is eternal graffiti written in the heart of everyone.”
― Lawrence Ferlinghetti
33. “When you can’t think of anything else, photograph graffiti, nudes, or plants.”
― Bill Jay
34. “I didn’t have much of a life in crime as a graffiti writer.”
― Ryan McGinley
35. “Graffiti is only dangerous in the mind of three types of people; politicians, advertising executives and graffiti writers.”
36. “A digital sound sample in angry rap doesn’t correspond to the graffiti but the wall.”
― Jaron Lanier
37. “I don’t think you should have to pay to look at graffiti. You should only pay if you want to get rid of it.”
38. “His achievements read like the graffiti on the walls of a hangman’s changing room.”
― Jonathan Larson
39. “All graffiti is low-level dissent, but stencils have an extra history. They’ve been used to start revolutions and to stop wars.”
40. “I am writing graffiti on your body. I am drawing the story of how hard we tried.”
41. “Hip-hop is a competition culture. It’s based around, “My DJ is better than you. My graffiti artist is better than you.”
― Ice T
42. “When absolutes are abandoned for principles, the U.S. Constitution becomes a blank slate for anyone’s graffiti.”
― Wayne LaPierre
43. “I find it easy to spot a depressive. The illness is scrawled across them like graffiti.”
― Sally Brampton
44. ““the people who run our cities dont understand graffiti because they think nothing has the right to exist unless it makes a profit…
the people who truly deface our neighborhoods are the companies that scrawl giant slogans across buildings and buses trying to make us feel inadequate unless we buy their stuff….”
Which one of these graffiti quotes did you like the most?
Which of these graffiti images appeals to you the most?
Let us know in the comments below.
What’s this all about Quotes Nonsense – or Did I Misunderstand?
When things get tough, some people turn to a motivational quote for a bit of inspiration. For me it’s all about quotes sometimes when I need some inspiration for images for one of my blog posts. Quotes can help motivate us. Some of us take the advice we hear or read about of posting a motivational quote on our desk. That way it can help motivate us. Maybe help us to work toward a particular goal if we have one.
According to Scott Sobel, founder of Media & Communications Strategies, Inc. in Washington, D.C., he says:
“Humans are aspirational. We want to look up to role models and leaders and follow what they ask,” he says. “Leaders and their words–inspirational quotes–affect us on a primal level.”
There are quotes that express how we feel, good or bad.
There are quotes that we take to heart and spur us into action. Another reason it is all about quotes is some are funny and make us laugh. Some quotes are just plain stupid and we may wonder about the situation or person behind them. It can be interesting reading different kinds of quotes. That is a reason in itself to consider them.
Have you had any kind of adventure? I’ll bet you have. Nowadays with so much happening online it could even be an online adventure. Here’s one I had as an example. I was looking for a person specifically to do videos for a project I had in mind. The person who I was hoping to have help me decided to finish her schooling.
By pure luck I happened to find the perfect person while looking for a beginner to help me on another project. As it so happened that young lady I found was the perfect person for not only that other project but was also a video expert. It’s been over a year now working with her and my accidentally great adventure continues.
If you see a quote(s) you like then share it on social media or leave your comments about it.
Friendship can lead to Quotes about Friendship
We all have friends to one extent or another. Some of us have more friends than others. A few may only have a handful of friends. A friend can be of great help in times of trouble.
Whether in good times or bad we can turn to friends for comfort or advice.
What constitutes being a good friend can vary from person to person. However, there are certain characteristics, traits and qualities many people would agree makes someone a good friend. For most of us a good friend is there for you when you need them. Good friends simply listen when you need to talk.
When difficulties arise, a good friend will actually be there to help. They’re loyal to you, trustworthy, and you can count on them to help you if you need help. There are many more qualities of friends and good friends that one can consider. Read some of the quotes about friendship.
Life and all about it Leads to Quotes about Life
Life, everyone experiences it. But it is different for each of us. Some are lucky to be born into a wealthy family. Others are the target of racism in their own country. Yet others are outcasts even within their own families. Some of us are born into poor countries while others into rich countries. And the list goes on. These and many more things are all a part of life.
There’s much more. Things to be ashamed of, things to be proud of. Different things for different people. One thing some of us never really think about is what’s becoming more common nowadays for some girls. That is how tall or short we happen to be. It’s way too much to mention here. There is a new movie coming out about it which almost certainly there will be quotes about later.
Here is the official trailer for a movie about a tall girl.
Jodi, the tallest girl in her high school, has always felt uncomfortable in her own skin. But after years of slouching, being made fun of, and avoiding attention at all costs, Jodi finally decides to find the confidence to stand tall.
Tall Girl arrives on Netflix September 13!
You can imagine there are practically unlimited quotes about life. Some of which we have added to the site. Be sure to check out some of them.
Love and Relationships – Maybe the Most Important thing for Everyone
There are simple explanations about love and complicated ones. https://medium.com/@roshan_b/why-love-is-most-important-a3afd9ce52ff
According to Marriage.com and why love is important:
Love is a feeling that can bring positive energy to a discouraged soul. It can connect people and keep them close regardless of long distances. It can bridge hearts and make them want to live together.
Love can beat pain, sadness, revenge, envy, challenges, anger, and sufferings. One thing is certain – no one can live a happy life without love.
Relationships come and go. The lasting relationships often have certain characteristics that tend to keep them together. Three of these important characteristics of stable relationships are trust, honesty and respect. Without these one is on shaky grounds in a relationship. Also without compromise, respect for each other’s privacy and being supportive of each other long lasting relationships are diminished considerably.
Things about Relationships I wish someone told me about
by Jaiden Animations
Published on Youtube on Apr 7, 2019
people are weird sometimes
Needless to say there are almost limitless quotes about love and relationships. We can only cover a few on the site. You can find love quotes and also relationship quotes, some of which you may agree with.
Friendships – They are Important to most People
Important components of any relationship are founded in friendship. We learn and interact with people because of our friends and also those with maybe an opposite view than ours. Having solid friendships in our life is something valuable to each of us. Friends don’t completely cure loneliness but they are of comfort and do help us during lonely times.
Friends are especially important during hard times or of times of turbulence and crisis. If you find yourself going through hard times having a friend to help you through them can make it much easier. Read some of the quotes about friendship.
The Bible is the single most important book ever written. It is an eyewitness account of historical events of such magnitude that they have literally shaped the world in which we live. Without this book the Western world and a good deal of the Eastern world would be completely different today than if the events of this book had never occurred.
There is a small collection of Bible verses on the site you may find interesting or informative.
Motivation is important in life. It stops asking questions and sets you up to work towards your goals. Without motivation very little will be accomplished in life. Not all of us are born with motivation. Some people believe “they will get to that one day” or maybe “the timing isn’t right.” Sometimes they just say something to the effect that the timing isn’t right.
Motivation, however, is a major factor that turns thought into action. It turns a good idea into a finished product or maybe a business.
Without motivation it is hard to achieve anything. You need to have some goals to aim for. Otherwise life is essentially meaningless. Read some of the motivational quotes. See if any apply to you.
Sadness it probably the most common negative emotion. None of us want to be sad. People who are sad are essentially trying to deal with some loss, possibly a persistent problem, or something that has caused unhappiness in their life. They need to accommodate for life in spite of the thing they are sad about.
Sadness is an emotion that probably all of us would rather do without. We have a collection of sadness quotes for you to examine.
However, there are different definitions of “Wanderlust“ if you search online. I like the one by Urban Dictionary. I think it is one of the best:
A deep uncontrollable desire to hit the road and travel, by whatever means desired, to explore and enjoy the world.
I think most of us has a little of that wanderlust feeling within us. What to do with that feeling? It can be almost overwhelming. Depending on the person and their circumstances turn you into a real traveler or wannabe traveler. You can accept the feeling, or try to push it away. It’s different for each person. Read some of the wanderlust type quotes. See if you can relate to any of them.
What is luck an can it be controlled?
Different people have differing opinions about luck and whether or not it can be controlled. Good luck or bad luck it can mean different things to people. One person can consider their luck good while another person may think it bad or be indifferent about it.
Luck is the phenomenon and the belief that defines the experience of notably positive, negative, or improbable events.
There are other interpretations of luck, such as naturalistic and supernatural. There are many superstitions related to luck. Many of these are often specific to a given culture or set of related cultures. Sometimes these superstitions are contradictory.
Luck has three aspects:
Luck is good or bad.
Luck is the result of chance.
Luck applies to a sentient being.
Luck is understood and interpreted in many different ways. Also there are many symbols representing both good and bad luck. Some of these are also conflicting depending on the culture. We’ve collected many luck quotes to illustrate the various interpretations of luck.
Darling Quotes for your Darling …and for Other Reasons
Darling is a common term used when talking to your loved one. It’s a great way to address them and has good connotations. However it can be used in different ways. That one way is to address someone maybe in a kind of sarcastic way. Or maybe you’ve forgotten the person’s name so you call them darling.
A word that being used lately to show your superiority over someone else in a discussion and mock the person you are having argument with.
Oh darling, it seems you have no clue Darling you should really work on your logic it is flawed.
Another meaning of darling is when addressing someone. it could be a sweetheart, a hubbie or husband or a very close friend.
Surprises and More to Come
We didn’t want the site to be only about quotes. So we have and will be adding more content to the site periodically. Some things you won’t expect while others won’t surprise you. Be sure to visit here if you want free downloadable bookmarks.
If you make a mistake you might run across something like this or other surprises. Just know we are working behind the scenes to bring you more quotes and other surprises. Go see some of the other things we have for you. Stay tuned for quotes and more to come.
122 Wow Quotes – Some Really Meaning Wow Plus other Quotes and Surprises
What is a wow quote? Well in this case we mean quotes actually using the word wow. Of course one could exclaim “Wow!” to an outrageous situation that was shocking to them in one way or another.
It wouldn’t necessarily include the actual word wow in it. But such quotes could fall under the category as fake wow quotes. A perfect example of this are the fake karma quotes which we’ve written about.
a term used for sarcasm or if you don’t like someone or something that someone says. or an expression of happiness.
“I hope I never lie to him.” “Wow, really?”
“Oh yea I’m going out with your boyfriend.” “Wow.”
“WOW! I FREAKING LOVE YOU!”
the word “wow” can be used when somebody says something stupid, when you realize something you should’ve known a looong time ago, when you are told something unexpected, when you are insulted very very badly, whenever someone says something pervy and stupid, when you see something amazing, when you are kissed..XD, and just whenever you feel like it. WOW!
and now for some examples:
“the sky is blue!!” “wow.”
“dudee!! ur supposed to write with a pencil!!” “ohh really??” “wow. just wow.”
“im pregnant!” “wow.”
“you follow your own poopy!!!” “wow.”
*sees something amazing* “wow.”
1. “To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.”
― Richie Norton
2. “Magicians use slight of hand to wow you with their tricks.
Politicians use misdirection to wow you with theirs.”
― Anthony T. Hincks.
3. “You’re … wow.”
“Nice vocabulary, Ms. Reporter.”
“Would you rather I commented on your rigid manhood, your swollen tumescence, your engorged-”
“Wow it is.”
― Kate Meader
4. “You are not first, second or third neither and fourth, fifth, sixth… (up to the endless), with this thought, – the probability is that you are somewhere in the middle (WOW AVERAGE PERSON!)…”
― Deyth Banger
5. “You have to be wowed enough with your gift to wow the world with it.”
― TemitOpe Ibrahim
6. “There is some kind a stuck in the fuck, okay… let’s cheat…proccessing……proccessing……proccessing…., okay I just made a clever move. Up to here okay, let’s continue… wow it just worked. I just made a successful prank or let’s called it a cheat. So I am a cheater?”
― Deyth Banger
7. “In all you do, try being a WOW, and not a woe.”
― Anthony Liccione
8. “If you think that’s gross… check out what I found on FACT Verse called “11 Disgusting Foods That People Actually Eat”… WOw!”
― Deyth Banger
9. “I offer a duo of free-range
monosyllabics: one being “wow” and the other being
“cool,” often said in sequence, spoken without drawl.
Take them, leave them, or show me to the Dewer’s–”
― Kristen Henderson
10. “If this all works which I have read and some of which I have written did happen just one year… the events… wow…wow… what type of serial killer… what type of crazy mad stuff are going to happen… it’s just an example of chaos.”
― Deyth Banger
More Wow Quotes to Consider
11. I never saw an actor and thought, ‘Wow, I want to be like that.’ It’s just I wanted it to be part of my life.
― Marc-Andre Grondin
12. I walked onstage in a play at prep school, and with childish naivete, told myself, ‘Wow, I’m an actor!‘
― Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.
13. I’m not an insecure person, per se, but I just never saw myself as the girl who walks into a place and everybody goes, ‘Wow.’
― Margarita Levieva
14. I go to work, and think ‘wow, they pay me for this’, and I go home.
― Melissa George
16. When all of a sudden, people say, ‘Wow, you look nice,’ and carry on, it’s shocking. Really awkward.
― Nikki Cox
17. I made four pictures before ‘The Graduate,’ and nothing ever happened. And after that – wow!
― Katharine Ross
18. I’ve never been the actor who did one job, and everyone went, ‘Wow!’
― William Fichtner
19. There are people who you see on screen and think, ‘Wow, that’s a slim person,’ and in the flesh they look nearly dead.
― Romola Garai
10 more Wow Quotes – Well see if any of these Wow You
20. For me to take a role, I read a script, and I think, ‘Wow, I don’t know how I’m going to do this, but I want to try.’
― Joel Grey
21. I love watching action. I remember watching Angelina Jolie in ‘Tomb Raider,’ and I was like ‘Wow, it’s so cool when a girl can go around and kick butt.’
― Olga Fonda
22. You’re successful if you can get one person to pick it up and put it on the turntable and go, Wow, thanks for writing that!
― Dan Fogelberg
23. I always thought, ‘Wow, I know I have an important story to tell,’ but I never really thought it would happen.
― Diane Guerrero
24. And it was then that I realized wow, I’m able to write lyrics and sing and stuff like that.
― Utada Hikaru
25. I still have some synchronized swimming moves in my back pocket from camp when I was 8. I can really wow people at a pool party.
― Sarah Rafferty
26. When I design a car, I want people to look at it and go, ‘Wow, that’s kind of interesting,’ and do a second take.
― Henrik Fisker
27. Whenever I have given lectures to a large audience before, I have always looked for an ending that gives a ‘wow’ feeling.
― May-Britt Moser
28. All over the world, people are looking at India and saying ‘wow’, and that’s because we have begun to say ‘wow’ ourselves.
― Vidya Balan
29. People think, ‘Wow, you’re an actress, so people must be really nice to you and kiss your ass.’ NOBODY kisses my ass.
― Alicia Silverstone
30 – 39 Wow Quotes – Well see if any of these Wow You
30. When I did ‘Clockers,’ I didn’t even think about having a career in acting, I just thought, ‘Wow, this is cool. I get to do a little movie.’
― Mekhi Phifer
31. When we saw the first cut of ‘Wild Wild Country,’ it was like, Wow.
― Mark Duplass
32. People go to see beautiful paintings to see how much they cost. Wow. The practical value is that it shows you what the human spirit can do.
― John Guare
33. I remember, when I saw the movie of ‘Cabaret,’ I was amazed by Liza Minnelli: like, ‘Wow, that kind of looks like someone I could be similar to.’
― Barrett Wilbert Weed
34. ‘Capricorn One’ just seemed like… wow. That was it, y’know? Nothing was ever going to be better than that movie.
― Paul Giamatti
35. When my brother came home from NDA (National Defence Academy), I felt, ‘Wow, I should like to wear that uniform.’ But I didn’t want to join the army.
― Naseeruddin Shah
36. I don’t think I’m an entertainer. I never think, ‘Wow, I can’t wait to get the crowd moving.’ Some of my favorite bands never moved an inch.
― Ric Ocasek
37. I’d love to give my music to someone who really likes to wow the crowd. I feel like half the time I just want to hide in the dressing room!
― Nellie McKay
38. All these Lil’ rappers, I’m just kind of getting real irritated by it. I said, ‘You know what? Drop the Lil’. Forget it. I’m Bow Wow.
― Bow Wow
39. When my wife was getting a lease for her Jeep Cherokee, and I saw a Dodge Ram Sport, I thought, ‘Oh wow, it’s amazing.’
― Stipe Miocic
40 – 59 more Wow Quotes for You
40. I was intimidated when I started with WWF. I would see all these people I used to watch on TV, and I thought, ‘Wow! Look at them.’
41. I’ve been told I’ve done a lot of flop movies. And I think, ‘Wow, I’ve never considered them flops!’ I’ve loved every character I played.
― Robin Wright
42. A downside to being a successful novelist? Wow – I can’t imagine one.
― Andrew Sean Greer
43. When I hear ‘The Twist,’ sometimes I hear it, and I go, ‘Wow – I really did that song. It could have been anybody, but it was me. Isn’t that great.’
― Chubby Checker
44. When I met President Obama, all I could say was ‘wow’ – twice. What an idiot.
― Kathy Bates
45. It’s so cool to hear these DJs and younger artists that are coming around be like, ‘Wow, we love your music.’
― Howie Dorough
46. I certainly did work at an amusement park. In 1985. Wow – I’m in denial about the year. I was in college, and I had no skills.
― Greg Mottola
Karma, a Sanskrit word that roughly translates to “action,” is a core concept in some Eastern religions, including Hinduism and Buddhism.
Though its specifics are different depending on the religion, karma generally denotes the cycle of cause and effect — each action a person takes will affect him or her at some time in the future. This rule also applies to a person’s thoughts and words, and the actions other people take under that individual’s instructions.
Karma is a word we use every so often, but what does it really mean? Different people have different takes on karma. In fact different countries peoples can have their own meaning or understanding of karma. Hence the idea of fake karma. Here are some karma quotes we’ve found.
But these karma quotes or karma sayings are lacking something. That something is the reference to karma. Usually when we say something is about so and so it includes that particular word. Otherwise confusion can easily set in. Well in this case the vital and important word karma is missing.
Is this an oversight? Or is this just willy nilly classifying a saying as one thing because we think it is or means the same as saying the actual word we are referring to?
These quotes will beg the question of what various people people think of karma.
2. “No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you’re lucky, God will let you watch.”
~ Author Unknown
3. “Do good and good will follow you.”
~ Author Unknown
4. “Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.”
~ Elbert Hubbard
5. “Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven.”
~ Mary Baker Eddy
6. “People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.”
~ Edith Wharton
7. “Every act done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil.”
~ Nishan Panwar
8. “For the innocent, the past may hold a reward. But for the treacherous, it’s only a matter of time before the past delivers what they truly deserve.”
~ Kevin McCarty
9. “Nobody deserves misery but sometimes it’s just your turn.”
~ Author Unknown
10. “My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand.”
~ Thich Nhat Hanh
11. “Don’t envy those who make their wealth in an ungodly way. The wicked seem to prosper now and live without care but they will spend their eternity in terror and despair.”
~ Author Unknown
12. “Remember the unkindness, dishonesty, and deception you display toward others…dont be shocked when it comes back to bite you. ”
13. “The ones you judge today, may be the judgments you endure tomorrow.”
~ Author Unknown
14. “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.”
~ Ericka Williams
15. “What goes around comes back around.”
~ Author Unknown
16. “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.”
~ Author Unknown
17. “Every action has equal and opposite reaction. This is law of the universe and spares none. Wrong done and injustice inflicted is paid back in the same coin. No one has escaped justice of the universe. It is only a matter of time.”
~ Anil Sinha
18. “Most times, how you treat your children is how they grow up to treat you.”
~ Terry Mark
19. “Whatever you give to life, it gives you back. Do not hate anybody. The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you. Love others. And love will comeback to you.”
~ Author Unknown
20. “If you’re really a mean person you’re going to come back as a fly and eat poop.”
~ Kurt Cobain
21. “Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up.”
~ Daisaku Ikeda
22. “Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?”
~ Jodi Picoult
23. “The law is simple. Every experience is repeated or suffered till you experience it properly.”
~ Ben Okri
24. “Oh Lestat, you deserved everything that’s ever happened to you.”
~ Anne Rice
25. “Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.”
~ Ashly Lorenzana
26. “Those who pray for your downfall are concentrating negative thoughts towards you.”
~ Michael Bassey Johnson
27. “Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent, and the schemer falls into the pit which he digs for another”
~ Arthur Conan Doyle
28. “It’s already bad. I’m honestly not sure how much worse it’s going to get”
~ Cat Adams
29. “Treat other people’s home as you want them to respect yours because what goes around comes around”
~ Ana Monnar
30. “But, mark my words; someday she’ll get what’s coming to her.”
~ Kathleen Brooks
31. “Strange things conspire when one tries to cheat fate.”
~ Rick Riordan
32. “Once you’ve lived a little you will find that whatever you send out into the world comes back to you.”
What is Karma? How Do You Break the Karmic Trap – Sadhguru
What is Karma? Sadhguru speaks on the nature of memory and how it influences not just our mind and emotion, but also our body and genetic make-up. He also relates memory to the karmic structure in the human system and how to go beyond this.
48. “Behind every effect there is a cause.” ~ Suzy Kassem
49. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
~ Robert Louis Stevenson
50. “By each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.”
~ David Mitchell
51. “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”
~ Paul the Apostle
52. “You cannot control the results, only your actions.”
~ Allan Lokos
53. “Gratefulness leads to a widely opened heart. You cannot receive anything great in life with a closed heart. Be grateful and reap the benefits
~ Assegid Habtewold
54. “Cultivate your craft. Water it daily, pour some tender loving care into it, and watch it grow. Remember that a plant doesn’t sprout immediately. Be patient, and know that in life you will reap what you sow.”
~ J.B. McGee
55. “There is a Law of Sins, and if you do not fulfill all your obligations, you will pay.”
~ G.I. Gurdjieff
56. “Following the Universal Way means practicing selflessness and extending virtue to the world unconditionally. In this way, one not only eliminates the heavy contamination accumulated throughout many lifetimes but may also bring about the possibility of restoring one’s original divine nature and become an integral being of the multi-universe.”
~ Lao Tzu
57. “Success doesn’t come with ease. As a matter of fact, the darkest lie you may have been told is that you will reap in abundance when you have sowed nothing. It is a big lie!”
~ Israelmore Ayivor
58. “You dad gives what you desire, but destiny gives what you deserve.”
~ Amit Kalantri
59. “Put your heart into even the smallest seemingly insignificant acts possible. Then be patient enough for the universe to give back to you what you reap.”
~ Matthew Donnelly
60. “Try your best… Do your best… Sow the best and reap the best! The best is right in you… Don’t hide it and give out the worst. We are looking right up to you!”
~ Israelmore Ayivor
61. “Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point.”
~ Ottilie Weber
62. “We live in a society where those that do the greatest damage to humanity and nature reap the greatest financial rewards.”
~ Steven Magee
63. “Because it is written that you reap what you sow, and the boy had sown good corn.”
~ Hans Fallada
64. “It’s is not surprising news that manna should fall from heaven in these days. But this manna will fall for those who cultivated manna farms on the clouds above! He who sow will reap; isn’t it?”
~ Israelmore Ayivor
65. “Show a little faith in someone when they need it. It’s amazing how it comes back around to you.”
~ Garon Whited
66. “The reason why I try to be a good person is because I think it’s the right thing to do. If I commit fewer bad acts there will be fewer bad acts, maybe other people will join in committing fewer bad acts, and in time there will be fewer and fewer of them.”
~ Daniel Handler
67. “It is impossible to build one’s own happiness on the unhappiness of others. This perspective is at the heart of Buddhist teachings.”
~ Daisaku Ikeda
68. “This misfortune you find is of your own manufacture. Keep hold of what you have, it will harm no other, for hatred comes home to the hand that chose it.”
~ Simon Armitage
69. “I value and honor the way that my suffering brings me to further search and surrender.”
~ Maureen Brady
70. “The gods cannot place their gifts into a closed fist. First, your hand must be emptied, then the gifts may be received. We poor fools call this loss, and we suffer, but it is the blessing of the gods.”
~ John Speed
71. “If you have sown in love and tried to do everything as unto Jesus Christ, then you will reap happiness and joy and will be able to enjoy the everlasting presence of the Lord in all you lay your hand to, and do.”
~ Sunday Adelaja
72. “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”
~ Eckhart Tolle
73. “When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.”
74. “If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have.”
~ John O’Donohue
75. “Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?”
~ Jodi Picoult
76. “Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.”
~ Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
77. “To love means to embrace and at the same time to withstand many endings, and many many beginnings—all in the same relationship.”
~ Clarissa Pinkola Estés
78. “To experience what isn’t, love what is.”
~ Eric Micha’el Leventhal
79. “You made your own bed, and now curse others for putting you there.”
~ Wesley Chu
80. “Can you play the piano like Beethoven? Or sing like Carly Simon? Can you take fie pages’ worth of quotes and turn them into a usable story ten minutes before deadline? I don’t think so, unless you have more hidden talents I don’t know about. We all have our special sills. They don’t make us better or worse than each other. Just different”
~ Jennifer Estep
81. “The sad thing is, I was discovering that you almost have to make a joke of being good to strangers. Up and down the country, these people doing their good deeds were doubtless being seen as slightly eccentric, when in reality and in an ideal world they should be deemed the most normal people of all.”
~ Danny Wallace
82. “Birth is painful and delightful. Death is painful and delightful. Everything that ends is also the beginning of something else. Pain is not a punishment; pleasure is not a reward.”
~ Pema Chödrön
83. “You have to appreciate where you have come from to know who you are in the present and whom you would like to be in the future.”
~ Truth Devour
84. “Without the existance of people to acknowledge or dispute your greatness, your greatness is irrelevant. You are because they are. Without them, no matter how they treat you, you would not exist. Treat all the world as if you owe it your gratitude, because even the cruel and heartless define who you are.”
― Jayleigh Cape
85. “Good things could happen to not so bad people.”
~ Mike Gayle
86. “Whatever you do to the animals, you do to yourself.”
~ Ben Mikaelsen
BK Shivani explains the nature of certain repetitive karmic patterns and ways to settle them. Let us not hold on to anything of the past – guilt from our mistakes or resentment about others’ wrongdoings. Radiating vibrations of love and peace clears emotional and physical blockages and settles our past karmas. Right present karmas influence our present and future.
Karma Quotes – Karma Refers to the Spiritual Principle of Cause and Effect
What is karma? Why karma quotes? The concept of karma according to Wikipedia is:
Karma means action, work or deed; it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect). Good intent and good deeds contribute to good karma and happier rebirths, while bad intent and bad deeds contribute to bad karma and bad rebirths.
Karma is a word we use once in a while, but what does it mean? Different people have different takes on karma. Here are some karma quotes we’ve found. They will give you a more informed idea about karma and what various people think of karma.
by Wendy vs. The World
Published on Youtube on Sep 18, 2019
Karma Quotes – Karma Refers to the Spiritual Principle of Cause and Effect
“Karma is the universe’s way of letting you know that you just thought you got away with it.”
– Author Unknown
“I’m saving up all of my karma for a rainy day.”
– Andrew James Pritchard
“Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them.”
– Rick Springfield
“Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.”
– Sakyong Mipham
“Still others commit all sorts of evil deeds, claiming karma doesn’t exist. They erroneously maintain that since everything is empty, committing evil isn’t wrong. Such persons fall into a hell of endless darkness with no hope of release. Those who are wise hold no such conception.”
“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”
– Jessica Brody
“How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
` Wayne Dyer
“As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma.”
– Sri Guru Granth Sahib
“Karma has a surprising way of taking care of situations. All you have to do is to sit back and watch.”
– Author Unknown
The 12 Laws Of Karma That Will Change Your Life
by BRAINY DOSE
Published on Youtube on May 12, 2019
Following the 12 laws of Karma will change your life – or at least the way you look at life! Chances are, you’ve heard about the term Karma. However, contrary to popular belief, these Karmic Laws are not really about punishment and reward. In fact, they are more about cause and effect.
If you want your causes to have good effects, then you need to evaluate your intentions and your actions, so they can cultivate the positive results you want. Now, you may or may not believe in Karma… But nonetheless, there are some fundamental principles and words of wisdom that you can take away from this list.
Mastering the 12 laws of Karma will prove very useful in your quest for fulfillment, and will allow you to live a life of impact.
“Karma is like a boomerang, whatever you give out… will come back to you.”
– Rashida Rowe
“Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.”
– Stephen Richards
“Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.”
– Author Unknown
“Karma bides it’s time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.”
– Benjamin Bayani
“Karma is when you throw a banana in Mario Kart and you end up slipping on it.”
– Author Unknown
“Nature runs a restuarant called Karma. It’s a place where there is no need to place any order. You are autimatically served what you deserve.”
– Author Unknown
“Karma, had finally made her way around, and had just bitch-slapped me right across the face.”
– Jennifer Salaiz
“Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives”
– Haruki Murakami
“I must have killed a lot of cows in a past life for Karma to hate me this much.”
– Katie McGarry
“Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around, Karma exists”
– Donald Van De Mark
“Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point.”
– Ottilie Weber
NUMEROLOGY | WHAT IS A KARMIC DEBT NUMBER? Click here to find out about karmic debt numbers.
“Regardless of what we do, our karma has no hold on us”
“I believe in a lot of karma. Your actions make your future.”
– Shallu Jindal
Which one of these karma quotes did you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.
Numerology – How Do I Know If I Have a Karmic Debt?
by Ann Perry – Professional Numerologist
Published on Youtube on Oct 3, 2016
Numerology – How Do I Know If I Have a Karmic Debt? Did you know that if you were born on the 13th, 14th, 16th or 19th day of the month then you are here to work through some past life issues resulting in karma? There are 4 different places that your karmic debts can show up in your Numerology chart. In this video I help you to not only identify if you have any karmic debts but also help you to learn how to work with them so you don’t need to repeat those lessons again! Let me help you discover ways to embrace your journey! Be sure to check out my website for all things
Numerology Quotes – Based on Ancient Mystical Relationships
A few numerology quotes to ponder. What is numerology? Numerology is any belief in a divine or mystical relationship between numbers.
More specifically between a number and one or more coinciding events. Additionally numerology is also the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names, and ideas.
Numerology is often associated with the paranormal. You can classify it alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts. Although there is a long history of numerological ideas, the word “numerology” was not recorded in English before about 1907.
Although there are numerous books on numerology there is a vacuum if quotes about the topic. Here are the very few we’ve found. Although we found somewhat more such numerology quotes we could not verify the authors of such quotes.
“Three is the number of those who do holy work;
Two is the number of those who do lover’s work;
One is the number of those who do perfect evil
Or perfect good.”
~ Clive Barker
“Like the number nine
eternity is forever mine”
~ Kenneth G. Ortiz
“Numerology projections will fascinate you for your entire life.”
~ William Kennett
“2015 – the year of infinity – if you add all the numbers up you get 8 – which on it’s side is the sign of infinity – and I think it’s going to be one hell of a good year for us.”
~ Jay Woodman
“Human beings are destroying earth and the universe by abuse of numerology, what I will not allow by my deep spiritual responsibility.”
~ Petra Hermans
“I love the idea of numerology, but I don’t really believe in it. But I like thinking about what numbers convey.”
~ Aimee Bender
“No,” said Hermione shortly. “Have either of you seen my copy of Numerology and Gramatica?””Oh, yeah, I borrowed it for a bit of bedtime reading,” said Ron, but very quietly.”
~ J.K. Rowling
“At least the World will end, an event anticipated with great joy by many. It will end very soon, but not in the year 2000, which has come and gone. From that I conclude that God Almighty is not heavily into Numerology.”
~ Kurt Vonnegut
Is your birthday on the 11th or 29th? Click here to find out more about your special qualities.
“I’m not an intensely mystical person. I don’t do numerology. I’m a Cancer, but that’s as far as I go.”
~ Rosa Salazar
“When I believed in astrology and numerology, people made fun of me, but today there are so many channels just dedicated to astrology and numerology. I now regret that I didn’t start a channel on this. But then, I am happy in life. I don’t dwell upon it.”
“In any long string of letters, one can find countless anomalies that will seem like convincing proofs of hidden meaning to the mind that wants to believe that the text is somehow special. Numerological tricks, for example, can demonstrate that William Shakespeare wrote the ‘King James Bible.’”
~ Benjamin Wittes
Below is a video by a professional numerologist explaning what a life path number is. Also about master numbers, both important in numerology.
What is a Life Path Number and Why Are the Master Numbers So Intense?
by Ann Perry -Professional Numerologist
Published on Youtube on Feb 3, 2018
What is a Life Path Number and Why Are the Master Numbers So Intense?
In this video we explore the life path numbers 1-9. Did you know that the higher the life path number the bigger the challenge?
To learn how to figure out your life path number be sure to watch
Friendship Quotes to Remind us of the Value of Friends
All of us usually have friends. Some close, some distant. When we’re down and out it is nice to have friends that understand and can console you. Here are some inspiring friendship quotes to remind you of the value of friends. See if any of these friendship quotes apply to your situation.
Inspiring Friendship Quotes
Published on Youtube on Aug 12, 2019
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
– Walter Winchell
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
– Winnie the Pooh
“I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.”
– Ernest Hemingway
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
– C.S. Lewis
“True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
– David Tyson
“Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.”
– Washington Irving
“There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”
– Jim Henson
“A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
– Leo Buscaglia
“Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”
– Thomas J. Watson
“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
— Dale Carnegie
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
“How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’em.”
– Shel Silverstein
“Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”
– Oscar Wilde
“What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.”
“A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
– Arnold H. Glasgow
“I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.”
“In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
– Albert Schweitzer
“The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?”
– Eugene Kennedy
“A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”
– Arnold H. Glasgow
“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
“If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.”
– Winnie the Pooh
“Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.”
– Ally Condie
“One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.”
– George Santayana
“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
— Audrey Hepburn
“Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.”’
“One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.”
– Clifton Fadiman
“Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. Don’t over-analyze your relationships. Stop playing games. A growing relationship can only be nurtured by genuineness. “
– Leo F. Buscaglia
“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
– Marcel Proust
“Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”
– Charles Lamb
“If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
– Zig Ziglar
“Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.”
– Mark Twain
“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”
– William Arthur Ward
“No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.”
– Alice Walker
“Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
– Woodrow T. Wilson
“Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.”
– Ed Cunningham
“Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.”
– Oscar Wilde
“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”
– Elisabeth Foley
“There’s one sad truth in life I’ve found
While journeying east and west –
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.”
– Ella Wheeler Wilcox
“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
— Oprah Winfrey
“Do not keep on with a mockery of friendship after the substance is gone — but part, while you can part friends. Bury the carcass of friendship: it is not worth embalming.”
– William Hazlitt
“A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.”
– Arthur Brisbane
“Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by virtue of similarity, the other by difference.”
– Emil Ludwig
“A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill requires only our silence; which costs us nothing.”
— John Tillotson
“When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”
– Donald Miller
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
– Anais Nin
“If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.”
– Maxwell Maltz
“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
– Bernard Meltzer
“The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when someone asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.”
— Henry David Thoreau
“People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.”
— Joseph F. Newton Men
“Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.”
– Charles Kingsley
“A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”
– Donna Roberts
“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. “
– Linda Grayson
“It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
– Marlene Dietrich
“Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.”
– Gloria Naylor
“There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.”
– Diana Cortes
“Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.”
— Miles Franklin
“It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.”
“Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.”
– William James
“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”
– Tennessee Williams
“The tender friendships one gives up, on parting, leave their bite on the heart, but also a curious feeling of a treasure somewhere buried.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”
– Abraham Lincoln
“A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
“If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends — you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue.”
– Alice Duer Miller
“The best time to make friends is before you need them.”
– Ethel Barrymore
“In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.”
– Khalil Gibran
The master number 22 in numerology is known as the ‘master builder’ and it has many of the most desirable characteristics of the master number 11 as well as the number 4 except these traits are enhanced. …