122 Wow Quotes – Some Really Meaning Wow Plus other Quotes and Surprises
What is a wow quote? Well in this case we mean quotes actually using the word wow. Of course one could exclaim “Wow!” to an outrageous situation that was shocking to them in one way or another.
It wouldn’t necessarily include the actual word wow in it. But such quotes could fall under the category as fake wow quotes. A perfect example of this are the fake karma quotes which we’ve written about.
a term used for sarcasm or if you don’t like someone or something that someone says. or an expression of happiness.
“I hope I never lie to him.” “Wow, really?”
“Oh yea I’m going out with your boyfriend.” “Wow.”
“WOW! I FREAKING LOVE YOU!”
the word “wow” can be used when somebody says something stupid, when you realize something you should’ve known a looong time ago, when you are told something unexpected, when you are insulted very very badly, whenever someone says something pervy and stupid, when you see something amazing, when you are kissed..XD, and just whenever you feel like it. WOW!
and now for some examples:
“the sky is blue!!” “wow.”
“dudee!! ur supposed to write with a pencil!!” “ohh really??” “wow. just wow.”
“im pregnant!” “wow.”
“you follow your own poopy!!!” “wow.”
*sees something amazing* “wow.”
Similarly, read what the Cambridge Dictionary says about the word wow.
These quotes will bring to light how various people people use the word wow. Or in some cases, maybe misuse the word wow.
Let’s get on with the Wow Quotes
1. “To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.”
― Richie Norton
2. “Magicians use slight of hand to wow you with their tricks.
Politicians use misdirection to wow you with theirs.”
― Anthony T. Hincks.
3. “You’re … wow.”
“Nice vocabulary, Ms. Reporter.”
“Would you rather I commented on your rigid manhood, your swollen tumescence, your engorged-”
“Wow it is.”
― Kate Meader
4. “You are not first, second or third neither and fourth, fifth, sixth… (up to the endless), with this thought, – the probability is that you are somewhere in the middle (WOW AVERAGE PERSON!)…”
― Deyth Banger
5. “You have to be wowed enough with your gift to wow the world with it.”
― TemitOpe Ibrahim
6. “There is some kind a stuck in the fuck, okay… let’s cheat…proccessing……proccessing……proccessing…., okay I just made a clever move. Up to here okay, let’s continue… wow it just worked. I just made a successful prank or let’s called it a cheat. So I am a cheater?”
― Deyth Banger
7. “In all you do, try being a WOW, and not a woe.”
― Anthony Liccione
8. “If you think that’s gross… check out what I found on FACT Verse called “11 Disgusting Foods That People Actually Eat”… WOw!”
― Deyth Banger
9. “I offer a duo of free-range
monosyllabics: one being “wow” and the other being
“cool,” often said in sequence, spoken without drawl.
Take them, leave them, or show me to the Dewer’s–”
― Kristen Henderson
10. “If this all works which I have read and some of which I have written did happen just one year… the events… wow…wow… what type of serial killer… what type of crazy mad stuff are going to happen… it’s just an example of chaos.”
― Deyth Banger
More Wow Quotes to Consider
11. I never saw an actor and thought, ‘Wow, I want to be like that.’ It’s just I wanted it to be part of my life.
― Marc-Andre Grondin
12. I walked onstage in a play at prep school, and with childish naivete, told myself, ‘Wow, I’m an actor!‘
― Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.
13. I’m not an insecure person, per se, but I just never saw myself as the girl who walks into a place and everybody goes, ‘Wow.’
― Margarita Levieva
14. I go to work, and think ‘wow, they pay me for this’, and I go home.
― Melissa George
16. When all of a sudden, people say, ‘Wow, you look nice,’ and carry on, it’s shocking. Really awkward.
― Nikki Cox
17. I made four pictures before ‘The Graduate,’ and nothing ever happened. And after that – wow!
― Katharine Ross
18. I’ve never been the actor who did one job, and everyone went, ‘Wow!’
― William Fichtner
19. There are people who you see on screen and think, ‘Wow, that’s a slim person,’ and in the flesh they look nearly dead.
― Romola Garai
10 more Wow Quotes – Well see if any of these Wow You
20. For me to take a role, I read a script, and I think, ‘Wow, I don’t know how I’m going to do this, but I want to try.’
― Joel Grey
22. You’re successful if you can get one person to pick it up and put it on the turntable and go, Wow, thanks for writing that!
― Dan Fogelberg
23. I always thought, ‘Wow, I know I have an important story to tell,’ but I never really thought it would happen.
― Diane Guerrero
24. And it was then that I realized wow, I’m able to write lyrics and sing and stuff like that.
― Utada Hikaru
25. I still have some synchronized swimming moves in my back pocket from camp when I was 8. I can really wow people at a pool party.
― Sarah Rafferty
26. When I design a car, I want people to look at it and go, ‘Wow, that’s kind of interesting,’ and do a second take.
― Henrik Fisker
27. Whenever I have given lectures to a large audience before, I have always looked for an ending that gives a ‘wow’ feeling.
― May-Britt Moser
28. All over the world, people are looking at India and saying ‘wow’, and that’s because we have begun to say ‘wow’ ourselves.
― Vidya Balan
29. People think, ‘Wow, you’re an actress, so people must be really nice to you and kiss your ass.’ NOBODY kisses my ass.
― Alicia Silverstone
30 – 39 Wow Quotes – Well see if any of these Wow You
30. When I did ‘Clockers,’ I didn’t even think about having a career in acting, I just thought, ‘Wow, this is cool. I get to do a little movie.’
― Mekhi Phifer
31. When we saw the first cut of ‘Wild Wild Country,’ it was like, Wow.
― Mark Duplass
32. People go to see beautiful paintings to see how much they cost. Wow. The practical value is that it shows you what the human spirit can do.
― John Guare
33. I remember, when I saw the movie of ‘Cabaret,’ I was amazed by Liza Minnelli: like, ‘Wow, that kind of looks like someone I could be similar to.’
― Barrett Wilbert Weed
34. ‘Capricorn One’ just seemed like… wow. That was it, y’know? Nothing was ever going to be better than that movie.
― Paul Giamatti
35. When my brother came home from NDA (National Defence Academy), I felt, ‘Wow, I should like to wear that uniform.’ But I didn’t want to join the army.
― Naseeruddin Shah
36. I don’t think I’m an entertainer. I never think, ‘Wow, I can’t wait to get the crowd moving.’ Some of my favorite bands never moved an inch.
― Ric Ocasek
37. I’d love to give my music to someone who really likes to wow the crowd. I feel like half the time I just want to hide in the dressing room!
― Nellie McKay
38. All these Lil’ rappers, I’m just kind of getting real irritated by it. I said, ‘You know what? Drop the Lil’. Forget it. I’m Bow Wow.
― Bow Wow
39. When my wife was getting a lease for her Jeep Cherokee, and I saw a Dodge Ram Sport, I thought, ‘Oh wow, it’s amazing.’
― Stipe Miocic
40 – 59 more Wow Quotes for You
40. I was intimidated when I started with WWF. I would see all these people I used to watch on TV, and I thought, ‘Wow! Look at them.’
41. I’ve been told I’ve done a lot of flop movies. And I think, ‘Wow, I’ve never considered them flops!’ I’ve loved every character I played.
― Robin Wright
42. A downside to being a successful novelist? Wow – I can’t imagine one.
― Andrew Sean Greer
43. When I hear ‘The Twist,’ sometimes I hear it, and I go, ‘Wow – I really did that song. It could have been anybody, but it was me. Isn’t that great.’
― Chubby Checker
44. When I met President Obama, all I could say was ‘wow’ – twice. What an idiot.
― Kathy Bates
45. It’s so cool to hear these DJs and younger artists that are coming around be like, ‘Wow, we love your music.’
― Howie Dorough
46. I certainly did work at an amusement park. In 1985. Wow – I’m in denial about the year. I was in college, and I had no skills.
― Greg Mottola
48. I don’t want flowers or candy or anything like that. I just want somebody to say, ‘Wow, you’ve done a great job.’
― Abby Lee Miller
49. When a kid comes next to you, and she’s like ‘Ooh, one day I want to be like you!’ you’re like ‘Wow, that’s so nice to hear!’
― Garbine Muguruza
50. I sort of love reading the scripts and going, ‘Oh wow, what a great idea. I never would have thought of that.’
― Edie Falco
51. Cloning, wow. Who would have thought? There should be a list of people who can and cannot clone themselves.
― Ted Danson
52. Traveling around the world during the World Cup in 2006, I was thinking, ‘Wow, this is such an incredible and global event.’
― Jehane Noujaim
53. I’m blessed, and… all the time, I sit and think, ‘Wow.’
― Draymond Green
54. I’ll see something, and I’ll go, ‘Oh, wow, that’s interesting,’ because really, comedy comes from the truth.
― Loni Love
55. Picasso was hugely innovative, and, wow, did he have facility, amazing ability, but I don’t think he painted a masterpiece.
― John Hurt
56. When we could split the screen, it was like ‘Wow!’.
― Sid Caesar
57. I think the evening wear criteria is that they want to walk into the room and get that ‘wow’ factor.
― Jenny Packham
58. When you look at martial arts films, the later ones became more and more exaggerated. It’s like, wow, is martial arts only a show?
― Wong Kar-wai
59. I have such an amazing relationship with my mom, and I think, ‘Wow, I’m going to have that with my daughter.’
― Brie Bella
60 – 89 more Wow Quotes for You
60. If I can sleep in until 9 A.M. – wow, what a luxury.
― Patrick Dempsey
61. I feel funny about owning art. I don’t really want to say: ‘Wow, come and see my Monet – it’s in a dark room at the bottom of my cellar.’
― Baz Luhrmann
62. After I’ve sat back and looked at my body of work, thought about it, I go, ‘Wow, I guess I am a Hall of Famer.’
― Booker T
63. I think I was about 14 when I did my first makeup. I was like, ‘Wow, I really like this what do you call it? Makeup thing?’
― Gabby Douglas
64. ‘Wow, you look better in person!’ – I get that a lot from fans.
― Keiko Agena
65. I saw ‘Wild,’ and I thought, ‘Wow, this is a lot of things, but one of the things is it’s a therapist’s dream and a climate-change denier’s nightmare.‘
― Michael Keaton
66. Whenever I think I’m going to do two films a year, I get another wonderful story, like ‘Stree’, and I’m like, ‘Wow!’
― Rajkummar Rao
67. When you are abandoned by two parents as a baby – wow, that is something to live with.
― Marion Cotillard
68. Is it demonstratable? Does it have that wow factor? Is it easy to use? Is it priced right?
― Billy Mays
69. I love it when a few simple ingredients come together on a plate, and I think, ‘Wow, that’s a dish.’
― Alex Guarnaschelli
70. I’m the father that Bow Wow never had.
― Jermaine Dupri
71. When you sit down and see someone play at a piano, you don’t think, ‘Wow – what a fantastic machine.’
― James Turrell
72. Bottom line: If you can’t spare some time to give your employees the chance to wow you, you’ll never get the best from them.
― Jason Fried
73. I’m very easy to impersonate. From the look to the personality, I’m like, wow.
― Nikki Bella
74. I want people to look at my films and say ‘Wow, she’s a good actress’, and I know I’ll have to work hard for that.
― Bella Thorne
75. Some things I see on television, I think, ‘Oh my gosh, they’re showing that now?’ wow.
76. I’m an idol of cinema? Oh, wow.
― Dennis Quaid
77. I know there are people who are praying for my downfall, but they’re going to be like, ‘Wow, Xan’s actually an artist.’
― Lil Xan
78. My memories are of denim. I remember being 12 in my Levi’s. Wow!
― Stefano Gabbana
79. I feel like, especially being around other girls, it’s really easy to start picking yourself apart and being like, ‘Wow, she looks better than me.’
― Lauren Jauregui
80. When I realized that if I was an actor, I could be any character I wanted instead of just one particular, I was like, ‘Wow, that’s cool.’
― Orlando Bloom
82. When I heard Flying Lotus, I was like, ‘Wow, okay, everything can be off the grid.’
83. I saw Aerosmith, and I was like, ‘Wow, you can dress like a girl and still get girls? Hand me a scarf!’
― Greg Behrendt
84. ‘Dat $tick’ was the first song I tried to be serious on. Then I thought, Wow, what if I really did this seriously? How dope would that be?’
― Rich Brian
85. I do reflect on it sometimes, going, ‘Wow, if I knew what I knew now I would be such a better server.’
― Sebastian Maniscalco
86. I’ve had an amazing professional life, personal life, but at 64 to have a son who gives us that much love and enjoyment is, wow!
― Elton John
87. When I first was able to fill in A-C-T-O-R for the occupation line on my passport, that was the first time I really felt, ‘Wow, I’m home.’
― Brendan Gleeson
88. I want to be an inspirational model. I want people to look at me and say, ‘Wow, she looks healthy.’
― Ireland Baldwin
89. That was everything to me as a kid. When I’d see someone on MTV, it was like, ‘Wow, they’re the real deal.’
90 – 122 more Wow Quotes to Wow You
90. Every time I perform, I always try to have that ‘wow’ factor.
― Machine Gun Kelly
91. I don’t think Bond does too much; he’s just suave and sexy. He rolls out with his martini and fancy cars. Wow, it sounds like my life already.
― Priyanka Chopra
92. I barely got out of high school, and I look back at my life often and go, ‘Wow, this was awesome!’
― Jamie Lee Curtis
93. I know my mom always likes to give the over-the-top ‘wow’ pieces at baby showers.
― Kourtney Kardashian
94. I actually think people generally have an awareness and feel like, ‘Wow, these networks have a lot of information.’
― Mark Zuckerberg
95. Sometimes you watch yourself, and you think, ‘Oh, wow.’
― Saquon Barkley
96. I take a baths all the time. I’ll put on some music and burn some incense and just sit in the tub and think, Wow, life is great right now.
― Brian Austin Green
97. I was born with no money. So when people talk about Bow Wow being rich his whole life, I don’t know where they get that.
― Bow Wow
98. Sometimes, I’ll be flipping the channel at home and think, ‘Wow, there’s a lot of me on TV.’
― Lester Holt
99. I take a baths all the time. I’ll put on some music and burn some incense and just sit in the tub and think, Wow, life is great right now.
― Brian Austin Green
100. I witnessed other inmates’ time run out, and I’d be lying if I said you don’t ask yourself, ‘Wow, is that going to happen to me?’
― Anthony Ray Hinton
101. There are certain actors you watch in a movie, and you think, ‘Wow, that guy is very skilled.’
― Bradley Cooper
103. I stare at myself in the mirror and I think, ‘Wow, I’m really great-looking.’… I think I’m the greatest, anyway.
― Iggy Pop
104. The Rolls Royce was the real first car. It wasn’t the first new car I got, but it was the first real car I bought that’s like, ‘Wow, I got this.‘
― Meek Mill
105. It was like being in the eye of a hurricane. You’d wake up in a concert and think, Wow, how did I get here?
― John Lennon
107. Crikey means gee whiz, wow!
― Steve Irwin
108. I’m a massive ‘WoW’ nerd, and gamer in general.
― Kristian Nairn
109. I think people were expecting me to be that kind of glamorous sexpot. So they were always, Wow you’re not what I expected.
― Mariska Hargitay
110. The distance, being far away from your home, from your family, that’s not easy. There are times when you say, ‘Wow, what a fight, what a battle.’
― Rodrigo Santoro
111. There is no >number or level of success that would make me think, ‘Wow, I didn’t think that was possible.’
― Tucker Max
112. I find myself being attracted to dudes all the time. I’m like, ‘Wow, that’s a beautiful man.’ There’s no shame in it; that’s how I feel.
― Brendon Urie
113. Sometimes I flashback and say, ‘Wow I’m still doing this. Wow, it’s crazy.’ And I’m very thankful, but I think my body needs a rest.
― Vitor Belfort
114. Wow, I get to wake up again? Ok. You have to make good with what you’ve got.
― Dave Grohl
115. Thank you, people who say ‘Wow, you’re really photogenic,’ for not saying what you really mean: ‘Wow, you’re really ugly in person.’
― Jimmy Fallon
116. In my opinion, villains are so much more interesting than heroes. So ‘Suicide Squad’ is just like, wow, so damn awesome.
― Harley Quinn Smith
117. I love the game. I want to see creativity. I want to see great goals. I want ‘Wow!’
― Guy Lafleur
118. I had a ridiculously idyllic childhood. I think back and am like, ‘Wow. I was so naive, in the best way.’
119. I don’t wake up each morning saying, ‘Oh, wow, it’s me. I think I’m the cat’s meow. I’m the best.’
― Jeb Bush
120. I never got a stereo system until about 1969. It was only when I went to America in ’68 and listened to FM radio; I really thought, ‘Wow, there’s something in this.’
― Justin Hayward
121. As far as past men go, I loved Jeff Hardy. He reminds me of my husband in a way. He’s quieter but has a presence in the ring that’s, like, wow.
― Brie Bella
122. I never really loved school through junior high, but then I started running track my freshman year, and I was just like, ‘Wow, this is cool!‘
― Regina King