Best Sweetheart Quotes
Sweetheart Quotes; short and may give you a heads up what to say to your sweetheart.
Are you a hopeless romantic? Or maybe you can’t find the best words to express your passions and romantic feelings. If either is the case or for other reasons, consider using one of the best sweetheart quotes below. It’s a time tested way to convey your message to your very special someone.
You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.
Meaning of Sweetheart
According to the Merriam Webster Dictionary here are the meanings of the word sweetheart.
sweetheart | \ ˈswēt-ˌhärt\ | noun
Definition of sweetheart (Entry 1 of 2)
1 : darling
2 : one who is loved
3 : a generally likable person
4 : a remarkable one of its kind
Definition of sweetheart (Entry 2 of 2)
: of or relating to an agreement between an employer and a labor union official arranged privately for their benefit usually at the expense of the workers
// a sweetheart contract broadly
: arranged in private for the benefit of a few at the expense of many
// a sweetheart deal
Synonyms for sweetheart: Noun
beloved, darling, dear, flame, hon, honey, love, squeeze [slang], sweet, sweetie, sweetie pie, truelove
You are the sunshine of my life, you take the clouds away and make me a rainbow every day. You’re in my heart where you’ll forever stay. I love you, sweetheart.
33 Best Short Sweetheart Quotes; Maybe One Fits Your Situation
1. I’m a naughty sweetheart.
― Jessica Simpson
4. I’ve never really been America’s sweetheart, but for a minute I think that’s what they wanted me to be.
― Katherine Heigl
9. I love Daniel Bryan. He’s such a sweetheart.
― Sonya Deville
10. The West is dead… you may lose a sweetheart but you won’t forget her.
― Charles Marion Russell
11. A man’s wife is his compromise with the illusion of his first sweetheart.
― George Jean Nathan
13. Male figure skating is different than female figure skating; we’re not America’s sweetheart.
― Scott Hamilton
14. Who wants to shake the hand of the first man to put it to America’s sweetheart.
― John Agar
15. I was born in L.A. County Hospital, but I grew up in Pasadena. I married my 8th grade sweetheart, Marcia.
― Stephen J. Cannell
16. It’s true: I married my college sweetheart. We were so lucky to find each other at such a young age.
― Julie Ann Emery
17. Gleason was a rough guy. Like all of these comics, I have never known one who is a sweetheart all the way through.
― Howard Deutch
18. Then I grew up and fell in love, I asked my sweetheart, ‘what lies ahead?
― Jay Livingston
19. I’m not like a gay icon or America’s gay sweetheart. I’m just America’s sweetheart, and I’m just an icon.
― Adam Rippon
20. I love Andrew Weatherall; he’s so real and uncompromising and a sweetheart.
― Roisin Murphy
21. “Sweetheart, I love you as if you were possible.”
― Nitya Prakash
22. They say sweethearts and squabbles are like flowers and rain. Takes both to make it springtime.
― Pamela Morsi
23. That’s my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that’s where my home is.
― Nicholas Sparks
24. It’s a long life, sweetheart, and time heals all wounds.
― Cheryl Strayed
25. I’d rather be an old man’s sweetheart than a young man’s fool.
― Candi Staton
26. All knots that lovers tie are tied to sever. Here shall your sweetheart lie, untrue for ever.
― Neville Goddard
27. “Give yourself away sometimes, sweetheart, There’s so much of you.”
― Casey McQuiston
28. “Sweetheart, you broke me in an unexpected way, with that hug.”
― Nitya Prakash
29. Working with John Stamos is a ton of fun. He’s just the biggest sweetheart – and he’s just still gorgeous as can be. Such a hottie!
― Christina Milian
30. Jessica Lange is a sweetheart, the nicest lady in the world. She has a Poodle named Jack.
― Evan Peters
32. “But in my head I can hear Haymitch’s smug, if slightly exasperated, words: “Yes, that’s what I’m looking for, sweetheart.”
― Suzanne Collins
33. They talk of a man betraying his country, his friends, his sweetheart. There must be a moral bond first. All a man can betray is his conscience.
― Joseph Conrad
A Bonus Sweetheart Quote without the Sweetheart
You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
Two Sweetheart Quotes that Bring out the Worst in Politicians
What’s a sweetheart deal? Just in case you don’t know or aren’t sure here’s what Wikipedia says about it:
A sweetheart deal or sweetheart contract is a contractual agreement, usually worked out in secret, that greatly benefits some of the parties while inappropriately disadvantaging other parties or the public at large.
Bank of America is to sweetheart loans and Democratic Party payoffs as Paula Deen is to sugar and bacon grease.
― Michelle Malkin
Millions of Americans are struggling to pay their mortgages. They have a right to know whether members of Congress receive sweetheart deals in order to pay for theirs.
― Jeb Hensarling
Two Sweetheart Poems; Which applies to You?
“All knots that lovers tie
Are tied to sever.
Here shall your sweetheart lie,
Untrue for ever.”
― A.E. Housman