Best HaHa Quotes
25 Best HaHa Quotes and Ha Ha Quotes to See if You Laugh
Here is a small collection of HaHa quotes. Maybe you’ll also find a Ha Ha quote in here too. See if any of these quotes make you laugh.
Before you check out the following quotes we’ve got to admit something. In searching for images for the following haha quotes we tried to match the images with the quotes as much as possible.
However, there were at least two quotes we didn’t do a good job with. See if you can spot these two quotes where the images almost surely don’t represent what the quote is about. Leave any comments below.
3. Life isn’t all haha hehe.
― Meera Syal
4. “I don’t know about you, but when they first introduced bottled water, I thought it was so funny, I was like “Bottled water! Haha, they’re selling bottled water! … I guess I’ll try it. Ah, this is good, this is more watery than water. Yeah, this has got a water kick to it.”
― Jim Gaffigan
7. I guess that all figures into my approach because once I start hearing the imagination land stuff (that’s my new phrase now I guess) I tend to tune out or start laughing at it like, “Haha, you guys really believe there is a heaven.”
― Brad Warner
8. Kids are great in that they keep you on your toes. They’re like a puzzle… in a blender, haha. You have to take the pieces out and try to put it together on the fly.
― Raheem Jarbo
9. Good! Hang in there! It’s normal! [Low self-esteem] Often it’s a sign of intelligence (but don’t let that go to your head haha)
― Patrick Stump
10. Mom, thanks for letting me drop out of high school. Haha!
― Dave Grohl
12. I love book signings: kids waiting in line for you to scribble on their new books, haha!
― Brian Jacques
13. I’m glad I got to introduce myself to America by doing a Britney [Spears] song, haha!
― Melanie Martinez
15. I’m a pretty happy camper. Look a little more like Paul Newman, maybe. Haha.
― John Warnock
16. When I was in high school, my friends and I would drive out into the country to abandoned houses and structures… haha… to ghost hunt. We would scare each other so bad! We would sometimes camp out by the abandoned buildings just to scare ourselves! Such good times. The adrenaline of real fear is so cool!
― Keegan Allen
17. They’re both iron, isn’t that funny?” “Funny haha or funny strange?” James handed them back to me “Funny ‘occult'” “Ah. Funny strange” James looked at me sternly, “Don’t start that. I’m supposed to be the humorous one.
― Maggie Stiefvater
18. Somebody bought me a Snuggie as a joke gift. Haha, the joke’s on you, I enjoy it. I toss and turn at night, finally a blanket that’s like, ‘I’m going to keep you warm.’ It’s like having a small child with polio keep you in a full nelson – the perfect pressure.
― Daniel Tosh
19. I also think swimmers are pretty fashion conscious and most aren’t always the best accessory to be rocking. Haha.
― James Magnussen
20. Haha, you lose! I got your delicious Subway sandwich Jerry ‘stupid’ Lawler!
― Santino Marella
21. You’re gonna grow up and marry some ice cream! Haha!
― Jeff Kinney
22. I’m tryin’ to be part of a functioning society so I can’t listen to Curren$y man. His rhymes make me high haha.
― Sean Price
23. First of all, “no self” doesn’t mean there is no self, haha. So the “no problem” is jumped at a little too fast I’m afraid. Especially in American culture where people tend to be materialistic philosophically. I don’t mean running to the mall, but philosophically, you see?
― Robert Thurman
24. Music meant more to me than a social life and just hangin out. haha just being tired of repacking my suit case every couple of days, and anytime i wanted to cop some new clothes i would have to throw away something I had to make room in the suitcase.
25. I make make music in my own time, messing around with beats and riffs I write. Always practicing performing in my room most times I probably look like an idiot dancing around haha.
― Christina Grimmie
26. Getting dragged, kicking and screaming out of the ring, begging for mercy from whomever it is that fires me, and never be seen again. That’s how I wanna go out. Haha, yeah, I don’t want any.. hero’s goodbye, or a big send off. I don’t want a retirement ceremony. That’s not how I’m built, I just wanna disappear into the sunset and have people, ‘Man, that guy was a jerk. Wow, I’m glad he’s gone.’
― Chris Jericho
Did any of these haha quotes make you laugh or even smile? Enter any comments below.