Top 10 Short Silly Quotes
Meaning of Silly
Silly Quotes, short and easy to understand.
According to the Cambridge Dictionary here are the meanings of the word silly.
silly | adjective
showing a lack of thought or judgment; not serious and not showing much intelligence:
“a silly grin”
“I watched another silly movie last night.”
silliness | noun
“It’s time to stop the silliness and get serious.”
Top 10 Short Silly Quotes (in No Particular Order) that Make Some Sort of Sense
Deniece Williams – Silly
by patricia du prée
Published on Youtube on Aug 10, 2012
Last 5 Quotes – Short Silly Quotes of the Top 10
7. I worry about everything, which is silly because there’s very little you can control anyway. .
― Maura Tierney
9. Lots of people do that silly tweeting.
― Harry Redknapp
Plus 1 Silly Marriage Quote that Rings True for Some
It’s silly – you go to a plastic chapel in Vegas, you get married in 10 minutes, and it takes you 10 years to get divorced.
― Michael Cimino
Plus 3 Silly Runner UP Silly Quotes
You need to be silly sometimes.
― Sadie Sink
Do not trust all men, but trust men of worth; the former course is silly, the latter a mark of prudence.
10 Bonus Quotes to Show You Silly People and the Silliness in People
1. I’m known for being silly and fun and lighthearted.
4. I like being absurd. Being silly.
― Jimmy Fallon
5. I have this sense of humour which is about as sophisticated as a seven-year-old schoolboy. I get very overexcited and silly.
― Natasha Little
Silly Love Songs – Paul McCartney & Wings – 1976 [HQ]
by Eduardo Robles
Published on Youtube on Dec 5, 2011
Paul McCartney & Wings – Silly Love Songs – Del album de 1976; Wings at the Speed of Sound.
7. My son is becoming me – just a silly, silly prankster guy.
― Kevin Hart
8. I don’t mind being goofy and silly. I love to make people laugh and I’m not self-conscious.
― Malin Akerman
9. Maurice was a silly man. Maurice liked being silly.
― Barry Gibb
11. I’m still a, you know, a silly girl… a big kid.
― Coco Lee